Saturday, September 28, 2013

One Step at a Time: Hugo the Happy Starfish (review)

One Step at a Time: Hugo the Happy Starfish (review)
 
 
 
 
Hugo the Happy Starfish is a great read for children. Every book has a story that teaches something new.  One Step at a Time is no different. In this story, Suzy Leibermann teaches kids that if they take a long journey one little bit at a time, it makes it manageable.

This book has 28 wonderful illustrations welcoming you into this underwater world. This book is a great read aloud book for preschoolers and young children or even a self-read book for older children. I highly recommend for everyone who has children to buy Hugo the Happy Starfish.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment